Play through video for first 10 levels:
Asteroid Belt Miner
A downloadable game for Windows
Top-down, action-strategy game loosely inspired by Bomberman, that requires fast strategic thinking and trading skills. Progress through around 150 levels, grouped in 50 stages (asteroids). Mine resources while defending against a variety of enemies, then try to sell them at best prices.
The game starts simple and gradually introduces more features which provides opportunities for different tactics. Context help and hints are provided throughout the game, helping you make the most of all aspects of the game.
Randomly generated levels provide maximum replayability, create natural environments and unique puzzles. All upgrades have been carefully crafted to influence the way you play the game. The game balancing has been perfected over a year of play testing and fine tuning.
- 50 stages each averaging about 3 levels
- WQHD (2560x1440) graphics
- supports touch screen (on Windows 7/8/10 devices)
Still not convinced this is a great game? Why not try the free version which includes the functionality of about half the game.
- the Win8 version for Windows 8/10 or higher.
- the Win7 version for Windows Vista/7 (may work on XP but not tested).
The only difference is the sound driver which is different on Windows 8+ than on previous versions.
- if the game gives some error about files not found, you may have to install "vcredist_x86.exe" from Microsoft:
1.1.0 Improved mouse response.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.